The Hunts

The Hunts

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mommy-Daughter-Daughter Day

What's better than being pregnant with your 2nd child?  Being pregnant along side your best friends!!!  My good friend Diana is 3 weeks ahead of me, due 1/06/13 with a girl, (Maria who sadly lives in Delaware is due the same day as me, 1/27/13 with a little girl), and my KK is 6 weeks behind me, due 3/10/13 with a girl!  (That's alot of pink!)  I feel so blessed that our 2nd baby girl is coming into this world with built-in best friends.  I hope they cherish the friendships with each other as much as I cherish the friendships I have with their Mommies.

To celebrate our exciting news, we had a Mommy-Daughter-Daughter day in Bellevue last weekend.  We had a delicious brunch, shopped for all things pink, and got pedicures.  We had a GREAT time, can't wait to do it again!
My first munchkin got to play with the girls through brunch then Daddy picked her up for nap time.
Avery looking too cute in her outfit fom KK.
 Getting pampered at InSpa.
Our 3 sweet and beautiful Mommies.  I know I'm biased, but I don't think you can ask for better.  Thank you Moms for making us who we are and for already loving and supporting our daughters to be!  We love you!
Love, Jenn, Di, and KK. 

2 comments:

  1. ahhh what a sweet post!! That was such a wonderful day!! I couldn't have asked for better company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Jenn. I can tell the hormones are running strong because you are feeling the love big time! so happy for you and of course for KK.

    YAY to more girls!

    ReplyDelete