The Hunts

The Hunts

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Moments that make you melt

Our lives have been chaotic the last month, we lost my Opa & the grieving has brought with it family stress and high emotion. On top of that, Andy & I are possibly buying a house & trying to rent out our condo, all before baby #2 arrives. It's easy to dwell on the stress and sadness and with a well, challenging child like Avery it's sometimes easy to forget just how blessed we are. Today Avery and I had quality time together while Daddy was at work. She was a really good girl for me, even giving me the biggest hugs and kisses before bed. 20 minutes into bed, she wokes up crying for Mommy & wouldn't go back down so I let her cuddle with me in the living room. She soon passed out, snuggling up warm with me. I laid my sleeping princess back down in bed & before she turned to pass out again, she whispers "Love You." Made my heart melt.

My sweet Avery Love: you are the greatest joy of my life. You show me what unconditional love is and consume my heart with love for you. I will always be so grateful to be your Mommy. I love you more than all the stars in the skies. ~Mommy

More updates and pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment