The Hunts

The Hunts

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Anniversary Weekend



Andy and I have a tradition for our anniversary, taking turns every year and surprising the other person where we go.  This year was my turn, and we took the Amtrack down to Portland for the weekend.  We had a great, relaxing, quiet weekend.  The weather started out hot but suddenly changed the very next day to cold and rainy.  Still a great time. 
 
Meanwhile, Avery was at Nana & Opa's having a great time without us, getting spoiled and even got to play with Auntie!
Thank you to Mom and Dad for watching our munchkin so we could enjoy a weekend together.  And thank you to my Andy for 6 years of wedded bliss!  I can't believe all that we have accomplished in our 12 years together, a beautiful spunky daughter and another baby on the way!  I love you babe, couldn't imagine a better partner in crime!

No comments:

Post a Comment