The Hunts

The Hunts

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boat Baby

Avery finally got on the water this past weekend. She and I drove over to Crescent Bar to spend the weekend with the Greene family during their annual summer vacation. (Andy stayed home and got some well-deserved time out with the boys). We went out on cousin Bryan's boat and Avery had a great time, slept most of the time in her car seat. We tried on her new fancy life jacket that says 0-30 lbs, but seems to eat her alive! She looks pretty cute, even though the princess will not be putting her little toes in cold water for awhile. (She's not a fan of our pool at the condo, but we're going to keep trying. She has no choice on being a water baby!)
Here's my little boater. (Why does this site flip my pictures all weird?)
This picture looks just like one I had as a baby - though my life jacket was shiny yellow and made of that foamy stuff. I'll have to find that picture and do a comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment