The Hunts

The Hunts

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Avery's Idol - Isabelle McNabb

I forgot to post about our night at the McNabbs a couple weekends ago. We went over for a BBQ dinner (that was fabulous by the way) and Isabelle and Mia finally got to see Avery up close. Avery absolutely LOVES Isabelle. She could not take her eyes off of her! She smiled and laughed when Isabelle was holding her and would watch her every move when someone else was holding her. So cute! We asked Isabelle if she wanted to come home with us to be our nanny but she didn't want to leave home. I see a future babysitter!
I can't believe how big Isabelle is. She's 6 already! And look how smart she is, reading Avery a story. Seems not that long ago Isabelle was the baby I was reading to!
I didn't get any pictures of Mia this time (these pictures are on my iPhone, I forgot my camera!) but those McNabb girls are beauties! Watch out Jeff and Elaine! Uncle Bob's going to be staked out at the front door in his "shoes on" with 45 in hand. :)

Here's a picture from the last photoshoot of Isabelle and Mia. Cuties huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment