The Hunts

The Hunts

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to work

Today is my first day back to work full time. It sure did go by fast. Good thing I love my job or it would really be hard to leave my little angel behind. Andy's been taking Mondays and Wednesdays off too so this is his first week back full time too. We're going to miss that little stinker like crazy but thank god we have the most supportive, loving Moms to watch her.

Avery's Nana (Joni) will be watching her Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Grandma (Sue) will be watching her on Thursdays for a few months until we decide to put her in daycare here at Starbucks. I get to work from home on Mondays and Andy has Fridays off. What a lucky girl, Avery gets to hang out with people who love her as much as we do.


Thank you so much Moms for taking care of Avery. We really appreciate it and cannot express our grattitude enough. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment