The Hunts

The Hunts

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Baby Hunt Shower

I am so blessed to have such great best friends who are not only fun to be around, supportive and loyal, they also truly care about me and my little family. Since we are having baby girl #2 I didn't think a baby shower was totally necessary, but these 3 ladies not only insisted I have one, but put together a beautiful, fun shower for our baby girl. Thank you KK, Di, and Margie, you are the best Aunties ever!

The decor - all in lavender & sage - nursery colors.
Mom's Diaper cake. So beautiful!
KK joined us via Skype.
Thank you to all the ladies who came and celebrated baby girl #2 with us!  We love you.
Cara, Jen & Baby Grey
Auntie Boni & Mom
Jess, Sue, Cindy & Sarah
Avery & Baby Cole
Auntie Nan, Avery, Nana & Mom's friend Sarahjane
The 2 preggos: Di & Jenn
My girls: Tammy, Erin, Margie, Di, (& KK)
The Hermans ladies: Mom, Kristin, Avery & I and Oma
Grandma (& KK peaking in the corner) ;)
My Mommy & KK's Mommy - Stephanie
Thank you all for the beautiful shower & thoughtful gifts.  Now let's get this baby girl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment