The Hunts

The Hunts

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The First Meal

We finally gave into Avery's food curiousity on Saturday and gave her her first real meal of food. I attend a monthly baby class given at work and we recently had one on first foods so I was totally prepared. :) We went with Avacado, as recommended by the class, and as much as Anal Annie Mommy could we let her go to town on it.

Waiting for her food. She's getting so big, sitting up in her high chair!
After the first few bites. At this point eating is more of a game of getting things in her mouth than a meal, but she got a few bites in.
"Mom, just give me the spoon and let me do it myself!"
Avery's first meal wasn't as successful as I thought it might be - I think she got more avacado on her face, hands, bib, highchair than in her mouth, but it was fun. Every meal seems to get a little better each time we try. My baby's growing up on me alredy!

No comments:

Post a Comment