The Hunts

The Hunts

Friday, May 11, 2012

"Tew!"

Tuesday, May 8th, Avery turned two!  I can't believe it's been 2 years already since Andy and I welcomed our spunky little girl into the world.  It's so cliche but so true, kids really do grow up way too fast, though we enjoy each new stage of her development so much!

Avery had a great birthday.  She woke up to balloons from Nana (or as Avery now refers to her "Nannie"), and a new bike from "Mommy" and "Daddy." Btw, "tew" is Avery's absolute favorite number, and anytime she has 2 of anything she holds them up and exclaims "tew!"  On her birthday I asked "is it your birthday today?"  "Yes."  "How old are you today?"  "Tew!"

For lunch, Nana brought Avery into Mommy's work.  I think at least 15 different people told me she looks like a mini-Me - finally! :)  We had a fun lunch and Avery put in some serious work on Mommy's computer.
When Mommy got home from work I asked Avery what she wanted to do, and "Go-go" to the park was top of her list.  We attempted the new bike but she's still not too sure what to do with it yet.
"Cheeeese"
When Daddy got home we sang Happy Birthday and she finally got to blow out the candles that she's been practicing for.  She did great, one at a time.
She thought the 5 or 6 bites she had were delicious.
And finished the night with a bubble bath.
I think she had a great day because she went to bed singing "Happy, happy."  Happy birthday my sweet girl!  We can't wait to party with all of our friends and family this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment