The Hunts

The Hunts

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mini Me

I cannot even begin to describe in words how much I love the little girl that Avery has turned into recently. She is still my little stinker, and boy can she voice her opinion when she's not happy, but she has become such a caring, compassionate, loving, attentive, fun little girl!

I've noticed her Mommy-isms have increased, and I have to laugh at the Mini-Jenn running around the condo. This past week I've been sick with a horrible cold. Not only was Avery there to wipe my nose for me with her Boogie Wipes, she followed me to the bathroom and blew her nose with me, went to the bathroom for medicine when Mommy touched her sore head, made Mommy a bed on the couch and insisted I lay in it. She's shed light into some of my habits and it makes me laugh: when the phone rings she says "ugh," she tucks baby into her crib and closes the door behind her saying "bye-bye, luv ou" & blows kisses, she pats me on the back when I give her hugs, she's very tidy and loves to help Mommy dust - complete with holding the Pledge can between her legs... I could go on all day.

We had a mini-photo shoot in our parking lot on a rainy day last week in preparation for her upcoming 2nd birthday party. Wow, where did my baby go?
It makes me sad to look at Avery and know she's no longer a baby - time went way too fast. But I find myself loving and admiring this kid more and more every day. Mijn Tinje (my little Albertine) you are truly the love of my life. You keep me laughing with your clown-like humor, you dry my tears with your caring heart, and amaze me with the amount of knowledge you already possess in your 2 years of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment