The Hunts

The Hunts

Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Shananigans

In the last few weeks, we have been preparing for Christmas and making sure our little stinker stays on the nice list. Grandma got her an "Elf on the Shelf" and Avery loves waking up every morning finding "Lola's" new hiding spot. (We picked the name Lola because Avery can say it). Every time Avery acts up we tell her Lola is watching and is going to tell Santa, and she listens! Here are some pictures from our holiday festivites.
We had dinner with some of our goods friends, the KM gang. (We were missing some members, the Klissers and the Lanes). Avery was dressed up in her new Santa parka from Nana.
No event is complete without an Avery melt-down. :)
Mommy had a cube decorating contest at work so my little helper came with me over the weekend to decorate. She had a hilarious conversation with my calculator.Going to see the Hermans family in Kent. My little diva!
She's really starting to become a big girl and does everything Mommy does. She helps me unload the dishwasher, dust the tables, put her toys away, load the washing machine. She's becoming a Mini-Me!

My little Picasso in her jammies and favorite rain boots. What an outfit!This weekend we went to Opa's work party. Usually Mommy and Auntie Nan go and join in on the karaoke, but Mommy stayed on the bench this year.
Dad's good friend Steve; however, insisted on an encour presentation of "I Got You Babe" with Opa. Avery joined in to help Opa out. Hilarious. I have video too, but we'll spare Opa. :)And we braved the masses and watched Snowflake Lane down the road at BellSquare. Avery thought the music and snow was great!
One more week for my little Stinker to stay on Sata's nice list - let's see if she can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment