The Hunts

The Hunts

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day/Avery's Actual Birthday

Avery's birthday fell on Mother's Day this year. Can't ask for a better Mother's Day present than that! Last year I was in the hospital waiting to take my brand new baby home, this year I sang Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl. We spent Mother's Day in Kent, at Nana and Opa's. Here are some pictures from the day. Avery's birthday sign:
Avery playing with the family.
4 Generations in the Greene/Mocerino family.
"Auntie" KK came over to take part in the prime rib dinner.
The family.
We tried to give Avery her smash cake again. It's so pretty!
It looked promising.
And then she wanted nothing to do with the cake.
Nana save me!
Taking a bath after we smeared frosting on her. She looks way too old in this picture. :(Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing Moms in our life! I have some big shoes to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment