The Hunts

The Hunts

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our 4th Anniversary trip to Winthrop

Last weekend we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. This year was my year to plan so I booked a weekend in Winthrop at the Sun Mountain Lodge. This was mine and Avery's first trip to Winthrop. It was a 4+ hour drive but we got to explore lots of Washington. We had a great time! Andy even got me a massage and took Avery for a hike while I was gone. What a guy!
Here's the view from the lodge. We had a great weekend weather wise, it was in the upper 80's.
Lounging by the pool. We don't know if Avery has Mommy's or Daddy's skin type yet so she's staying under the shade this summer.
Exploring the town of Winthrop.
Avery was exhausted by the time we got back to the hotel.
One last photoshoot before we leave.
We took the North Cascades Highway back home. What a pretty drive. This is the most amazing Lake I've ever seen. Apparently glaciers breaking off, cause the rocks to rub, and that rock dust in the water reflecting off the sun creates the green color.
We came home to 95 degree weather that even our A/C unit couldn't keep up with. The little princess was hot and sleepy. Look how big she's getting!

Thanks for 10 wonderful years (4 of them married) Andy! I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. Here's to a lifetime of more fun times and great memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment