The Hunts

The Hunts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 Months Old

Sunday was Avery's 3 month birthday! Our little Angel is growing! She now weighs 11lbs 11oz and has been in size 1 diapers for a couple weeks. I just packed up all of her newborn outfits - either they are too short for her or her head doesn't fit in them. That was a sad task.

As if she didn't have enough personality before, it just keeps coming. She loves smiling and talking to us now, and can get caught up in some lengthy conversations - which usually end with a small melt-down. It's pretty cute when she gets going. She has definitely become a Daddy's girl. Not only does she still resemble a little Andy Junior, she gets Daddy on lock-down and watches every move he makes. She gives especially big smiles to Daddy, Nana and Grandma, and refuses to look at Mommy when I try to kiss her goodbye in the morning. Little stinker. We're still working on tummy time and think she may get the rolling over thing down this month. She's become quite the drooler - caused mostly by trying to eat her fist all the time. She will not take a pacifier anymore, though we keep trying them all.

She's gotten better about sleep and now sleeps in her own crib, such a big girl! She had no problems with that transition, but I did! She sleeps pretty good now, going to sleep around 9:30 and waking up at 3 and 6 usually.

As usual we had our birthday photoshoot. Unfortunately on her actual birthday she decided to have a major melt-down and crashed before 7:00! This is all I could get on Sunday:

Here are the rest the following 2 days:
Gee, wonder how Daddy got wrapped around that little finger... Her outfits have become her favorite chew toys. My smiley girl. Not digging Mom's 3 month sign.
Such a strong girl, she's been holding her head up like this pretty much since birth.
I couldn't resist the bikini shoots, I've been dying to get her in this thing! Cousin Pat got her the jellys and Nana got her the sunglasses so the outfit was complete. Now all we need is sun!
Bathing beauty!

I love you little stinker! You've changed my life so dramatically and I couldn't imagine not having you in my life. You make me smile and have consumed my heart Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment