The Hunts

The Hunts

Thursday, June 20, 2013

May catch-up

Here's what we've been up to in May - aside from my babies growing up. :)  Phew, it was a busy month!

We closed out April with Madeline's Christening.
We had lots of cuddle time.  I love the one of Andy and the girls in Avery's bed.  I know I have a few like that from when I was a kid.
The Klissers were in town for Avery's birthday party and we we got to throw KK her baby shower... finally!  I got in some Henley cuddle time.
The next weekend was Mother's Day.  We got to spend it with my Mommy and my Oma. 
And we had a Hunt birthday party for Avery in a Mariner's suite.
Nana and Avery met another Grandma/3-year-old Granddaughter duo at a park in Snoqualmie.  They now have playdates every Wednesday.  So cute!
Avery kept asking to go to Chuck E. Cheeses thanks to the commercials.  So, after she successfully mastered going #2 on the potty, she earned herself a trip.  Our friends the Graziers came along with us.  It sure isn't the same place I remember as a kid in the 80's.
Memorial Day weekend we took a short trip up to Bellingham to check out our old college stomping grounds.  (Despite the bridge collapse in Mt. Vernon).  We ate at my favorite diner, Calophon Cafe, stopped by Boulevard Park (where Andy proposed 8 years ago), walked around WWU campus and swam back at the hotel.  I'm celebrating 10 years since my college graduation this June, wow that went fast!  Avery got in on the action too.
The boat is now on the water on Lake Sammamish so this summer the blog will be filled with LOTS of pictures of the girls having fun in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment