The Hunts

The Hunts

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bringing Malin Home


Sunday afternoon (1/27), we finally got to check out of the hospital and bring our new little angel home!  Nana, Opa and Avery were waiting for us.  (Opa built us a new storage area in our garage while we were in the hospital and Avery spent the weekend with them). 
 
The first week home involved lots of resting, cuddling, and relaxing.  I'm so thankful that I had my supportive and loving husband and Mom all week to help me out with these two cuties.  C-section is a way harder recovery than normal delivery.  The first day home was really rough.  It was so nice that we were able to spend some time as a family with our new budle of joy.
 
Avery has been the best big sister.  I'm so proud of her, she loves her little sister and has been very gentle and attentive with her.
 
Malin did lots of sleeping.
And got her first bath at home.
She was a trooper at her first doctor visit.
I'm such a lucky Mom to have these 2 cuties to cuddle with every day!
Thank you SO much to my Mom for all the amazing help she provided during the week she was here!  You/re the best Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment