The Hunts

The Hunts

Monday, February 27, 2012

Mommy's Birthday Week

Last week I celebrated my 31st birthday. We started the weekend off with the Husky basketball game with Grandma & Grandpa. Avery was in full Husky cheer mode.We had a great time at the game.
Avery loves Harry the Husky, but doesn't like him to get too close.Monday was my actual birthday and I got to spend the day working from home (like all Mondays) with a sweet, and sleepy girl. When Daddy got home from work we went down to Kent for dinner. Avery got all dressed up for the occasion, even wearing her fancy jewels.And thought the flowers Daddy got Mommy were very cool.This last Saturday Avery spent the night at Nana & Opa's and Andy and I got to check out a new club in Bellevue, Blue Martini. We had a great night with friends and enjoyed some quiet time without the Princess, but we couldn't wait to see her on Sunday!
Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment