The Hunts

The Hunts

Thursday, November 17, 2011

18 month photoshoot part 1

Last weekend we attempted to do Avery's official 18 month photo shoot (because this poor kid has no photos of herself...) but unfortunately Seattle rain interfered. We're going to have to try again this weekend but in the meantime here is my little munchkin in all her 1 1/2 years of glory.

At Bellevue Park. The shoes were a no-go, she kicked them off and had wet, black socks.
Then we drove to the Kirkland Marina park since they have a huge covered area.
"Come on Daddy, I want to show you some cool boats out on the lake..."
Then I tried some inside. We had a moment with one of her bearistas. So sweet, she loves to give stuffed animal kisses.
Daddy was helping distract my little princess. She's just too cute for words. (I may be biased)
Little daredevil.
Avery's attempt at art. Not quite her thing yet.
Her beloved (and newly replaced) bitty blanket.
More pictures to come soon. Wish us luck for a dry spell this weekend. My attempt at being a photographer needs some work indoors still. Ah, my little baby is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment