The Hunts

The Hunts

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hard At Work

We had a fun-filled Saturday - Andy went to the Sounders game with some friends and then met up with me and all my KM buddies (even the Klissers!) for Margie's 30th birthday bash at the Parlor. (I got to have some quality time with my bf Kristen last week who was here unfortunately for the loss of her Grandma). We had so much fun, we danced the night away like college kids. Even Margie, who is 7 months pregnant stayed out with us until close! Thank you to Nana, Opa and Aunty Nan for taking care of our little muchkin. She had a great time too and it made our Sunday morning wake up a little easier. :) Unfortunately, my little camera has died so I didn't get any pictures.

Sunday was barn construction weekend #2 at the Hermans casa. Here are a couple pictures to show our work.

Mom sawing away at the debris pile.
Dad working on the support beams for the overhang.
Here's Nana's "little" roof repair project that has turned into a complete over-haul. Good thing too, that barn was pretty unstable, a couple good winds would have put that baby into the pasture!
Still Dad's little helper. Doing the new construction is fun! And, I didn't lose any fingers or hair! (I did however, smack Dad in the nose with a 2x4 pretty good. Sorry for the bump & bruise Dad!)
Her heiness, Princess Avery stays inside while we are working on the barn. Since I didn't capture any pictures of her playing with Aunty and her favorite "Arf-Arf" (dog) Dre, here are some of her hanging out at the condo in her sweatsuit and ponytail. I wish I looked this cute when lounging around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment