The Hunts

The Hunts

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

Last week Nana and I took Avery to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. I thought for sure she would freak out but surprisingly she didn't seem to mind him at all and actually smiled for the camera!Easter weekend we spent in Olympia with Avery's Aunt, Uncle, Cousins and Grandma & Grandpa. We lucked out on Saturday, with gorgeous weather. It was so warm we had to start stripping down! Here's my little sun baby.
Avery & cousin Nolan competing for baby cheetos.


PJ time. Lean on me cousin!

We all had a slumber party at Uncle Mike & Aunt Jess'. Braden let us have his room - Andy and I got to sleep in his bunk bed, it was great! Sunday morning we got up and went to church. Here's Avery getting ready with Grandma in the dress that Grandma got her.

All the cousins (Emily, Avery, Nolan, Braden & Katie) playing during church service. After church Daddy had to go to work and Avery and I hung out at Nana & Opa's. Here she is opening Easter basket #1 of 4.


Hanging out with Nana.


Ready for Easter dinner in her bunny slippers from Mommy.

We hope everyone had a great Easter weekend, we sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment