The Hunts

The Hunts

Monday, February 28, 2011

Mommy's Big 3-0

Last weekend I turned the big 3-0. It was a very easy transition as I got to spend the whole weekend with friends and family. Thank you to everyone who helped me say goodbye to my 20's! Here are some pictures from our busy weekend.

On Friday we got to go out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa.

Then after dinner we got to go play with our good friends Kristen & Greg and Margie & Scott at the Grazier Ranch and got to meet the Grazier's new puppy, Fonzi.

Saturday was Mommy's birthday party at Amber in Belltown. This was the first night out for Mommy & Daddy in a VERY long time. Avery stayed the night with Nana & Opa. All of our good friends came out to help us celebrate, we had a GREAT time!

Sunday (my actual birthday) we got to go to Kristen & Greg's wedding shower in Kent. So I got to see all my favorite girls again! Here's my little princess checking out the presents.

Sunday night we had dinner with the Hermans family and Daddy even took the day off.

Monday we got a visit from the Ruhls and Grandma & Grandpa. Avery and Nolan got to show each other their crawling skills. That was a fun visit, thanks for coming!

Phew, that was a busy weekend but it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment