The Hunts

The Hunts

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our Little Stinker

I took Avery to get her pictures taken in her Halloween costume last weekend. We caught her on a great day - she had a long morning nap - so she was more than happy to pose for the camera. As you probably know by now, Andy calls her Skunk and I call her Stinker so it was only appropriate that she would be a Skunk for Halloween. (I added the bow and flower above the ear so she looked like a girl skunk).

Here are some of my favorite shots:

Pepe Le Pew!

Grandma Hunt got Avery and her cousin Nolan matching pumpkin outfits. She looks like such a big girl here. My tiny baby is growing up. :(

Classic Avery right now. She always has her hands in her mouth and feet in the air when they aren't in her mouth too.

This is her other new habbit - trying to reach her tongue to her nose. So cute.

We're taking Avery trick-or-treating in Olympia with her cousins next weekend so more Halloween pictures to come!

1 comment: